Obayomi Kehinde Shola is a lecturer of Chemical Engineering at the Landmark University whose area of specialization is wastewater treatment. He is currently undergoing his Ph. D degree in Chemical Engineering at the Federal University of Technology Minna Niger State, Nigeria. He obtained his masters and bachelor degrees in Chemical Engineering at the Federal University of Technology Minna Niger State, Nigeria. He has about 13 published papers, 12 of which are Scopus indexed based.
Areas of Specialization: Advanced water treatment technologies and Bioremediation
List of Publications:
- Oshagbemi, A. A, Auta, M, Kovo, A. S, Yahya M. D, Abdulkareem A. S, Ibrahim, M. A, Obayomi K. S. Synthesized chitosan-zeolite composite matrix for the adsorption of chromium (VI)ions. Desalination and Water Treatment (2020), 1-12. https://doi.10.5004/dwt.2020.25885.
- K. S. Obayomi, J. O. Bello, M. D. Yahya, E. Chukwunedum, J. B. Adeoye. Statistical analyses on effective removal of cadmium and hexavalent chromium ions by multiwall carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs), Heliyon 6 (2020), e04174. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04174.
- M. D. Yahya, I. Yohanna, M. Auta, K. S. Obayomi. Remediation of Pb(II) ions from kagara gold mining effluent using cotton hull adsorbents. Scientific African 8 (2020), e00399. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sciaf.2020.e00399.
- M. D. Yahya, H. Abubakar, K. S. Obayomi, Y. A. Iyaka, B. Suleiman. Simultaneous and continuous biosorption of Cr and Cu (II) ions from industrial tannery effluent using almond shell in a fixed bed column. Results in Engineering 6 (2020), 100113. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rineng.2020.100113.
- M. D. Yahya, A. S. Aliyu, K. S. Obayomi, A. G. Olugbenga, U. B. Abdullahi. Column adsorption study for the removal of chromium and manganese ions from electroplating wastewater using cashew nutshell adsorbent. Cogent Engineering 7:1(2020), 1748470. Doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2020.1748470.
- K. S. Obayomi, J. O. Bello, T. A. Ogundipe, O. Olawale. Extraction of castor oil from castor seed for optimization of biodiesel production. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 445, (2020), 012055. https//doi:10.1088/1755-1315/445/1/012055.
- O. Olawale, K. S. Obayomi, O. D. Raphael. Characterization of optimized activated carbon production from soyabeans pod. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 445, (2020), 012054. https//doi:10.1088/1755-1315/445/1/012054.
- O. Olawale, K. S. Obayomi, S. A. Dahunsi and F. Olayinka.Bioremediation of Artificially Contaminated Soil with Petroleum using Animal waste: Cow and Poultry Dung, Cogent Engineering, 7 (2020), 1721409. Doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2020.1721409.
- K. S. Obayomi, M. Auta, A. S Kovo. Isotherm, Kinetic and thermodynamics studies for the adsorption of Pb(ll) onto modified Aloji clay, Desalination and Water Treatment 181 (2020), 1-9. Doi:10.5004/dwt.2020.25142.
- K. S. Obayomi, and M. Auta, Development of microporous activated Aloji clay for adsorption of Pb(II) from aqueous solution, Heliyon 5(2019), e02799.https://doi.org/10.1016.